The A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster is a workshop where you can leverage your ScrumMaster skills. You will practice Agile facilitation, Agile coaching to become more familiar with ScrumMaster role.
After completing CSM - Certified ScrumMaster certification the journey of great ScrumMaster is just starting. The A-CSM is the next education step which can help you to become The Great ScrumMaster. Join me during this my workshop and learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concept and my path to become the Great ScrumMaster.read more
The next two Scrum certification training in Prague will be in December 2019. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on December 2-3, 2019 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on December 4-5, 2019. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the last ones for the year 2018.read more
The A-CSPO Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner is a workshop where you can leverage your Product Owner skills. You will practice Agile product ownership and become more familiar with the Product Owner role.
After completing CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner certification the journey of great Product Owner is just starting. The A-CSPO is the next education step that can help you to become The Great Product Owner. Join me during this workshop and learn more about the Product Owner role.read more
Pre-course Reading: A-CSPO
This 2day workshop is part of the advanced Product Owner program so you are expected to spend significant time to prepare yourself before the class, where we validate your learning and practice situations from the Product Owner journey. Certification is an optional part of this program and in order to get certified you have to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge/skills/experience as described in the Learning Objectives and get them validated by the trainer during the class.
- Demonstrate at least 12-months of Product Owner experience by uploading your role-specific experience to your Scrum Alliance Profile (any time before or after the class).
Some topics may be well known and internal part of your day-to-day work, some others may be new or bring a different perspective. Join the class with an open mind, the ways of learning are unexpected.
Note that, an important part of the class is trainer learning validation. In case of gaps, you get feedback so you can inspect and adapt on that part and demonstrate your learning. If the gaps are too big to inspect and adapt in two days, it may end up with some recommended follow-up learning/coaching followed by trainer validation. However this is a possibility, it is not expected to happen too often and most of the active Product Owners will make it if they do the class preparation well.
Please spend time to read through given concepts and reflect on them. You are encouraged to join local meetups and work on specific learning objectives with a group of Agile enthusiasts there.
The questions in italic shall help you to cross-check your understanding.
Agile and Scrum Background
Product Owner Core Competencies
The Scrum Product Owner role on one page: https://www.romanpichler.com/blog/one-page-product-owner/ (What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?)
- Harmful Misconceptions About Product Owner Role (How many dysfunctions you can see at your organization?) Choose video or comics:
- The Innovation Games https://www.innovationgames.com/the-innovation-games/ (Be ready to use the games at the training.)
- Engaging and Involving Stakeholders in Your Watershed: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-11/documents/stakeholderguide_0.pdf
- TechnicalDebt (Understand the impact of the TechnicalDebt):
- Feature teams (understand the difference and benefits):
- Feature Team: https://less.works/less/structure/feature-teams.html
- Stop Managing Dependencies! https://co-learning.be/blog/stop-managing-dependencies/19012016
- Extreme Programming (be familiar with the technical practices and why they are useful): https://www.agilealliance.org/glossary/xp/#q=~(infinite~false~filters~(postType~(~'post~'aa_book~'aa_event_session~'aa_experience_report~'aa_glossary~'aa_research_paper~'aa_video)~tags~(~'xp))~searchTerm~'~sort~false~sortDirection~'asc~page~1)
- Additional Reading (if you want to go deeper):
- Book: Agile Product Management with Scrum, Roman Pichler
- Book: Innovation Game, Luke Hohmann
Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Additional Reading:
- Book: Strategize - Product Strategy and Product Roadmap Practices for the Digital Age, Roman Pichler
- Book: Impact Mapping, Gojko Adzic
- Book: User Story Mapping, Jeff Patton
Empathizing with Customers and Users
Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- The Lean Startup Summary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSaIOCHbuYw
- The Lean Startup Book, Eric Ries