ICP-ACC - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching - training in Prague on 21-22 September 2022
Date: 21-22 September 2022
Duration: 2 days
Early bird price: 23 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) valid until 30 days before the start of the training
Regular price: 28 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) otherwise
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Training is delivered by John Barratt accredited ICAgile trainers.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership (CAL-E+O). The class will be on 21-22 April 2022 in English and virtual delivery. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support the personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.read more
The A-CSPO Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner is a workshop where you can leverage your Product Owner skills. You will practice Agile product ownership and become more familiar with the Product Owner role.
After completing CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner certification the journey of great Product Owner is just starting. The A-CSPO is the next education step that can help you to become The Great Product Owner. Join me during this workshop and learn more about the Product Owner role.read more
Pre-course Reading: A-CSPO
This 2day workshop is part of the advanced Product Owner program so you are expected to spend significant time preparing yourself before the class, where we validate your learning and practice situations from the Product Owner journey. Certification is an optional part of this program and to get certified you have to:
- Demonstrate your knowledge/skills/experience as described in the Learning Objectives and get them validated by the trainer during the class.
- Demonstrate at least 12-months of Product Owner experience by uploading your role-specific experience to your Scrum Alliance Profile (any time before or after the class).
Some topics may be well known and an internal part of your day-to-day work, some others may be new or bring a different perspective. Join the class with an open mind, the ways of learning are unexpected.
Note that, an important part of the class is trainer learning validation. In case of gaps, you get feedback so you can inspect and adapt on that part and demonstrate your learning. If the gaps are too big to inspect and adapt in two days, it may end up with some recommended follow-up learning/coaching followed by trainer validation. However this is a possibility, it is not expected to happen too often and most of the active Product Owners will make it if they do the class preparation well.
Please spend time reading through given concepts and reflect on them. You are encouraged to join local meetups and work on specific learning objectives with a group of Agile enthusiasts there.
The questions in italic shall help you to cross-check your understanding.
Agile and Scrum Background
Product Owner Core Competencies
The Scrum Product Owner role on one page: https://www.romanpichler.com/blog/one-page-product-owner/ (What are your strengths and what are your weaknesses?)
- Harmful Misconceptions About Product Owner Role (How many dysfunctions you can see at your organization?) Choose video or comics:
- The Innovation Games book - get ideas on some creative approaches
- Engaging and Involving Stakeholders in Your Watershed: https://www.epa.gov/sites/production/files/2015-11/documents/stakeholderguide_0.pdf
- Technical debt (Understand the impact of the Technical debt):
- Feature teams (understand the difference and benefits):
- Feature Team: https://less.works/less/structure/feature-teams.html
- Stop Managing Dependencies! https://co-learning.be/blog/stop-managing-dependencies/19012016
- Extreme Programming (be familiar with the technical practices and why they are useful): https://www.agilealliance.org/glossary/xp/#q=~(infinite~false~filters~(postType~(~'post~'aa_book~'aa_event_session~'aa_experience_report~'aa_glossary~'aa_research_paper~'aa_video)~tags~(~'xp))~searchTerm~'~sort~false~sortDirection~'asc~page~1)
- Additional Reading (if you want to go deeper):
- Book: Agile Product Management with Scrum, Roman Pichler
- Book: Innovation Game, Luke Hohmann
Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Additional Reading:
- Book: Strategize - Product Strategy and Product Roadmap Practices for the Digital Age, Roman Pichler
- Book: Impact Mapping, Gojko Adzic
- Book: User Story Mapping, Jeff Patton
Empathizing with Customers and Users
Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- The Lean Startup Summary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSaIOCHbuYw
- The Lean Startup Book, Eric Ries