Next week's Certified LeSS Practitioner course has been adjusted to a full remote, online provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course. We'll start on Monday, October 5th and continue till friday, October 9th.
There are a couple of seats left to reach our max 12 attendees limit as some CLP attendees prefer to wait for an in-person event. Registre here.read more
I’m glad that my book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay was officially translated into the Japanese language and is already available from 9th September 2020. The translated name is: “SCRUMMASTER THE BOOK 優れたスクラムマスターになるための極意”. The publisher is “ 翔泳社” (Shoeisha) and you can buy the book at different online stores.read more
CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program is open for registration and confirmed to run - Fall 2020
The next run of CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program will start on October 10, 2020. It's opened for registrations and confirmed to run. It will consist of individual leadership circle profile, series of coaching video calls, and individual assessment. You can find all the details about the program here.
The program will be delivered as an online program, schedule and all details about conditions, execution can be found at Scrum Alliance website.
Register for the program here.read more
Agile Methods and Scrum Process
Blog on Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
You can have a look to my blog: Zuzi's blog - Agile, Scrum, XP @ Business (Sorry for that, but it's Czech only.)
Or check new english blog at tulming.com - Blog about Agile and Lean.
courses | workshops | trainings
Here is an overview of standard courses and workshops, but all courses can be updated to the particular company needs and expectations.
- Overview of project management methods (Critical chain, constrains management, agile methods and Scrum process) Theoretical background. Course should give an overview of modern methods of project and team management.
- Starting agile methods (agile manifest, XP practices, Scrum process). Theoretical background. Course should help the participant to answer whether they want to change their processes and adopt agile methods. Understanding of core of agile methods on simple environment.
- Agile methods and Scrum process advanced (agile manifest, agile methods, XP, Scrum). Theoretical background and discussions of practical case studies of participants. All practices are discussed in complex environment.
- Workshop on adopting agile methods in the company. Practical workshop on how Scrum process should be adopted within the company.
- Consultancy on adopting agile methods. Ongoing mid- and longer-term consultancy on adopting agile methods. Helping the company to be successful in agile adoption, supporting the decision makers, managers and teams in defining the right processes.
- Individual coaching. Supporting the learning process of managers, team leaders and individuals. Help them with decision making and strategy creation process.