Mikro Kleiner is coming to Prague to deliver certification workshop 'Lean-Agile Procurement'. The workshop is plane on April 1-2, 2019. It's a great possibility to learn about the new way of procurement and how to deal with it in the Agile world.read more
The new CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program will start in 2019. We just opened it for registrations. The program will start in February 2019. It will consist of individual leadership circle profile, series of coaching video calls, and individual assessment. You can find all the details about the program here.
The program will be delivered as an online program, schedule and all details about conditions, execution can be found at Scrum Alliance website.read more
The next two Scrum certification trainings in Prague will be in December 2018. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on December 3-4, 2018 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on December 6-7, 2018. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the last ones for the year 2018.read more
Agile Methods and Scrum Process
Blog on Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
You can have a look to my blog: Zuzi's blog - Agile, Scrum, XP @ Business (Sorry for that, but it's Czech only.)
Or check new english blog at tulming.com - Blog about Agile and Lean.
courses | workshops | trainings
Here is an overview of standard courses and workshops, but all courses can be updated to the particular company needs and expectations.
- Overview of project management methods (Critical chain, constrains management, agile methods and Scrum process) Theoretical background. Course should give an overview of modern methods of project and team management.
- Starting agile methods (agile manifest, XP practices, Scrum process). Theoretical background. Course should help the participant to answer whether they want to change their processes and adopt agile methods. Understanding of core of agile methods on simple environment.
- Agile methods and Scrum process advanced (agile manifest, agile methods, XP, Scrum). Theoretical background and discussions of practical case studies of participants. All practices are discussed in complex environment.
- Workshop on adopting agile methods in the company. Practical workshop on how Scrum process should be adopted within the company.
- Consultancy on adopting agile methods. Ongoing mid- and longer-term consultancy on adopting agile methods. Helping the company to be successful in agile adoption, supporting the decision makers, managers and teams in defining the right processes.
- Individual coaching. Supporting the learning process of managers, team leaders and individuals. Help them with decision making and strategy creation process.