The A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster is a workshop where you can leverage your ScrumMaster skills. You will practice Agile facilitation, Agile coaching to become more familiar with ScrumMaster role.read more
Are you working in a Scrum environment and are you interested in how to introduce Scrum to multiple teams? Do you want to know more about organizational change, lean, system thinking, and advanced practices?
Join Jurgen De Smet, certified LeSS trainer, for his LeSS - Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner training on 11-13 March 2019. In this 3 days class, you will learn a lot about Scrum, scaling, lean thinking, systems thinking, product ownership, Huge Scrum, and many more. Training is in English and you can register here.
UPDATE: Class is confirmed! Few seats remain.read more
Mikro Kleiner is coming to Prague to deliver certification workshop 'Lean-Agile Procurement'. The workshop is plane on April 1-2, 2019. It's a great possibility to learn about the new way of procurement and how to deal with it in the Agile world.read more
Agile Methods and Scrum Process
Blog on Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
You can have a look to my blog: Zuzi's blog - Agile, Scrum, XP @ Business (Sorry for that, but it's Czech only.)
Or check new english blog at tulming.com - Blog about Agile and Lean.
courses | workshops | trainings
Here is an overview of standard courses and workshops, but all courses can be updated to the particular company needs and expectations.
- Overview of project management methods (Critical chain, constrains management, agile methods and Scrum process) Theoretical background. Course should give an overview of modern methods of project and team management.
- Starting agile methods (agile manifest, XP practices, Scrum process). Theoretical background. Course should help the participant to answer whether they want to change their processes and adopt agile methods. Understanding of core of agile methods on simple environment.
- Agile methods and Scrum process advanced (agile manifest, agile methods, XP, Scrum). Theoretical background and discussions of practical case studies of participants. All practices are discussed in complex environment.
- Workshop on adopting agile methods in the company. Practical workshop on how Scrum process should be adopted within the company.
- Consultancy on adopting agile methods. Ongoing mid- and longer-term consultancy on adopting agile methods. Helping the company to be successful in agile adoption, supporting the decision makers, managers and teams in defining the right processes.
- Individual coaching. Supporting the learning process of managers, team leaders and individuals. Help them with decision making and strategy creation process.