To become a great ScrumMaster is a journey. A journey filled with leaning and gathering experiences. I wrote about my journey the book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay where I described my path and my milestones I have to pass. I sharing my knowledge not only in the book but in workshops and trainings as well.
If you are already working as ScrumMaster and you are already experienced, why not to push your knowledge on the next level. Just for you, I prepared the A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshops. You can join me in 2019 in the following places:
- Boston, MA, USA (15-16 August 2019)
- Prague, Czech Republic (25-26 September 2019)
- Vienna, Austria (18-19 November 2019)
- New York, NY, USA (12-13 December 2019)
All trainings are on-site and facilitated by me. Grab the seat and register just now.
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in English in Prague is on September 23-24, 2019
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2019 will be in Prague on September 23-24, 2019. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be the great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 23, 2019.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 19-20 September 2019 in English. It's just after the annual Agile Prague conference. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support the personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 19, 2019, or check the discounted combo with Agile Prague conference registration,read more
Agile Methods and Scrum Process
Blog on Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
You can have a look to my blog: Zuzi's blog - Agile, Scrum, XP @ Business (Sorry for that, but it's Czech only.)
Or check new english blog at tulming.com - Blog about Agile and Lean.
courses | workshops | trainings
Here is an overview of standard courses and workshops, but all courses can be updated to the particular company needs and expectations.
- Overview of project management methods (Critical chain, constrains management, agile methods and Scrum process) Theoretical background. Course should give an overview of modern methods of project and team management.
- Starting agile methods (agile manifest, XP practices, Scrum process). Theoretical background. Course should help the participant to answer whether they want to change their processes and adopt agile methods. Understanding of core of agile methods on simple environment.
- Agile methods and Scrum process advanced (agile manifest, agile methods, XP, Scrum). Theoretical background and discussions of practical case studies of participants. All practices are discussed in complex environment.
- Workshop on adopting agile methods in the company. Practical workshop on how Scrum process should be adopted within the company.
- Consultancy on adopting agile methods. Ongoing mid- and longer-term consultancy on adopting agile methods. Helping the company to be successful in agile adoption, supporting the decision makers, managers and teams in defining the right processes.
- Individual coaching. Supporting the learning process of managers, team leaders and individuals. Help them with decision making and strategy creation process.