I made an interview for server nfreads.com mostly about book writing and my inspirations. If you are interested in check it out.read more
The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague is on April 29-30, 2019. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 1-2 April 2019 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until March 1, 2019.read more
A-CSPO Advanced Certified Product Owner Course
A-CSPO - Advanced Certified Product Owner course - is part of the extended advanced Product Owner education. See the Great ScrumMaster Academy Program for the similar path for the ScrumMasters. The class is trained by Scrum Alliance certified trainer CST and you will definitely enjoy it.
It's not any boring powerpoint class, it's an interactive workshop based on the facilitation and coaching at the system level. Full of simulations, conversations, and experience sharing.
Unlike online programs, you will meet real people who are on the Great ScrumMaster journey together with you. You find friends who will support you even after the class, as the class is just a beginning and the participants will organize coaching circles to support each other and enhance their learning.
Being a great Product Owner is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great products.
A-CSPO candidates are expected to build a body of knowledge of the Scrum framework, including its roles, events, and artifacts. Incorporating Scrum principles and practices takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a framework, not a prescriptive methodology.
The 2 days workshop is practical training in Agile product ownership techniques on situations brought by participants. You will work in self-organizing teams, supporting each other on your journey, sharing experiences and hints.
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for active Certified Product Owners (CSPO) who have at least one year of experience in the Product Owner role. Come prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator.
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, pre-requisites to receive your Advanced Certified Product Owner Certification (A-CSPO) are:
BEFORE THE CLASS:
- Do the pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
DURING THE CLASS:
- Demonstrate your readiness of the A-CSPO learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
ADDITIONAL TO GET CERTIFICATION:
- Have at least one year of work experience specific to the ScrumMaster role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, but must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your A-CSM certification.
While this class may be taken by anyone, the A-CSM will not be issued until all of the above listed criteria are met.
The A-CSPO agenda is defined by A-CSPO Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
To get the most out of the two days, make sure you reviewed the A-CSPO Learning Objectives before the class and are ready to identify areas where you need to focus.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.