The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague is on April 29-30, 2019. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 1-2 April 2019 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until March 1, 2019.read more
The next two Scrum certification trainings in Prague will be in March 2019. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on March 4-5, 2019 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on March 7-8, 2019. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the first ones for the year 2019.read more
Agile methods and Scrum process - Tips, Tricks and Practices and Scrum at Scale
Would you like to learn more about Agile methods and Scrum process?
The course provides an extended education of Agile methods and Scrum process. It's great next step for managers, ScrumMasters, Product Owners and team members who want to shift their Agile transformation to the next level and make it truly successful.
You will try new practices and methods extending the core Agile and Scrum framework. This workshop is a great base to adopt Agile at your organization or team.
This workshop is also covering the core scaling principles, which helps you to apply Scrum to bigger organizations and projects. Going Agile is not about the technology and particular project specifics, but more about the willingness to accept new ideas, mindset, a new way of doing things and readiness to change.
Course is designed as an interactive workshop and the participants will directly try the discussed principles. As Agile practices vary between the companies, teams, and projects; the course will cover real case-studies from different business and company cultures.
The course is also recommended as an extension to certification ICAgile Certified Professional (ICP), Certified Scrum Master (CSM), and Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO).
The workshop is facilitated by experienced trainers, who are certified by the most well known Agile and Scrum certification authorities. They are approved as trainers of ICAgile a are certified by the Scrum Alliance.
Who is the course for:
- Team Leaders.
- Product Owners.
- Developers and testers - who are using agile in their daily life.
- Anyone who wants to apply Agile in large scale.
- The course is great value for those who are already certified Scrum Masters (CSM) and Certified Scrum Product Owners (CSPO).
Duration: 2 days.
- Additional Agile practices and advanced understanding of the Scrum process.
- Best practices of Agile adoption, what went well and what didn't. How to implement Scrum process.
- How to implement Scrum on multiple teams and big projects, Scrum Scaling.
- Directly try Agile principles for model situations.
- Discussion and case-studies.
- Introduction and expectations. Terminology, share with others the current state of Agile with its benefits and problems.
- Agile methods and Scrum process: practices, tips, tricks.
- Team creation process, efficiency, quality.
- Team collaboration.
- Sprint Planning, estimations, planning Poker and other estimation and prioritization techniques.
- RetrospektiveRetrospective, experiments, innovations.
- Customer collaboration.
- Practical case studies and simulations.
During the course, we can discuss your particular case and let the other participants to help you from their experiences on:
- chosen methods,
- parameters of Scrum process,
- customer involvement,
At the end of the class, you will get pictures from the flipcharts.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register for public courses and workshops >.