We are excited to announce that Jurgen Appelo, creator of Management 3.0, is coming to Prague again with his new training The Versatile Organization.
- Date: 9-10 May 2022
- Location: Prague
- Language: English
- Duration: 16h
- Price till 9 April 2022: 890 EUR excl. VAT
- Price till 9 May 2022: 990 EUR excl. VAT
- Registration >
Are you working in a Scrum environment and are you interested in how to introduce Scrum to multiple teams? Do you want to know more about organizational change, lean, system thinking, and advanced practices?
Join Jurgen De Smet, certified LeSS trainer, for his LeSS - Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner training on 6-8 October 2021 in Prague. In this 3 days class, you will learn a lot about Scrum, scaling, lean thinking, systems thinking, product ownership, Huge Scrum, and many more. Training is in English and you can register here.read more
The next two Scrum certification trainings in Czech (in Prague or online depending n the current situation) will be in March 2021. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on March 8-9, 2021 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on March 10-11, 2021. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the first ones for the year 2021.read more
Agile and Scrum - Practical implementation
Would you like to learn more about Agile methods, Scrum framework and Kanban?
The course provides a basic overview of Agile methods, Scrum process, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP) methods. Learning will be achieved from the discussions between participants and will provide basic knowledge-base for those who are starting agile adoption process within the company, department or a project.
Going Agile is not about the technology and particular project specifics, but more about the willingness to accept new ideas, different mindset and a new way of doing things and readiness to change.
The course will give you a guideline where to start, which methods and practices to implement and a general idea how to adopt agile methods in your environment.
Position: Developers, testers, directors, team leaders, project managers, and simply everyone who are starting Agile and Scrum.
Duration: 2 days
At the end of the class you will get:
- General overview of Scrum framework, Kanban, and XP practices
- Best practices of Agile adoption, what went well and what didn't. How to start Scrum process.
- Directly try Agile principles for model situations
- Discussion and case-studies
- Introduction. Why should company adopt Agile methods and Scrum process. Expectations. Terminology, discuss the current process, benefits and problems of current processes.
- Agile methods and Scrum process, Agile Manifesto. How to organize the team, roles, Sprint and iterations.
- Extreme Programming practices
- Team cooperation methods, planning process, estimation, burndowns, customer demo.
- Backlog and User Stories.
- Team roles - Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Scrum game.
During the course, we can discuss your particular case and let the other participants help you from their experiences on:
- chosen methods,
- parameters of Scrum, Kanban and Agile practices,
- customer involvement,
At the end of the class you will get pictures from the flipcharts.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register for public courses and workshops >.