Next week's Certified LeSS Practitioner course has been adjusted to a full remote, online provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course. We'll start on Monday, October 5th and continue till friday, October 9th.
There are a couple of seats left to reach our max 12 attendees limit as some CLP attendees prefer to wait for an in-person event. Registre here.read more
I’m glad that my book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay was officially translated into the Japanese language and is already available from 9th September 2020. The translated name is: “SCRUMMASTER THE BOOK 優れたスクラムマスターになるための極意”. The publisher is “ 翔泳社” (Shoeisha) and you can buy the book at different online stores.read more
CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program is open for registration and confirmed to run - Fall 2020
The next run of CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program will start on October 10, 2020. It's opened for registrations and confirmed to run. It will consist of individual leadership circle profile, series of coaching video calls, and individual assessment. You can find all the details about the program here.
The program will be delivered as an online program, schedule and all details about conditions, execution can be found at Scrum Alliance website.
Register for the program here.read more
Agile methods and Scrum process - Practical implementation
Would you like to learn more about Agile methods, Scrum framework and Kanban?
The course provides a basic overview of Agile methods, Scrum process, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP) methods. Learning will be achieved from the discussions between participants and will provide basic knowledge-base for those who are starting agile adoption process within the company, department or a project.
Going Agile is not about the technology and particular project specifics, but more about the willingness to accept new ideas, different mindset and a new way of doing things and readiness to change.
The course will give you a guideline where to start, which methods and practices to implement and a general idea how to adopt agile methods in your environment.
Position: Developers, testers, directors, team leaders, project managers, and simply everyone who are starting Agile and Scrum.
Duration: 2 days
At the end of the class you will get:
- General overview of Scrum framework, Kanban, and XP practices
- Best practices of Agile adoption, what went well and what didn't. How to start Scrum process.
- Directly try Agile principles for model situations
- Discussion and case-studies
- Introduction. Why should company adopt Agile methods and Scrum process. Expectations. Terminology, discuss the current process, benefits and problems of current processes.
- Agile methods and Scrum process, Agile Manifesto. How to organize the team, roles, Sprint and iterations.
- Extreme Programming practices
- Team cooperation methods, planning process, estimation, burndowns, customer demo.
- Backlog and User Stories.
- Team roles - Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Scrum game.
During the course, we can discuss your particular case and let the other participants help you from their experiences on:
- chosen methods,
- parameters of Scrum, Kanban and Agile practices,
- customer involvement,
At the end of the class you will get pictures from the flipcharts.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register for public courses and workshops >.