The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on September 17-18, 2018. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 13-14 September 2018 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 13, 2018.read more
We plan CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Bratislava, Slovakia on 14-15 May 2018 in English. If you are looking for certification training in English this is a chance to grab a seat. If you book your seat before 30 April you’ll get discounted early bird price.
Register here for the course or send me an email if you have any questions. Feel free to ask if you need training in Czech we plan classes as well. We also organize private company CSPO/CSM training for larger groups (English/Czech).read more
Agile methods and Scrum process - Practical implementation
Would you like to learn more about Agile methods, Scrum framework and Kanban?
The course provides a basic overview of Agile methods, Scrum process, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP) methods. Learning will be achieved from the discussions between participants and will provide basic knowledge-base for those who are starting agile adoption process within the company, department or a project.
Going Agile is not about the technology and particular project specifics, but more about the willingness to accept new ideas, different mindset and a new way of doing things and readiness to change.
The course will give you a guideline where to start, which methods and practices to implement and a general idea how to adopt agile methods in your environment.
Position: Developers, testers, directors, team leaders, project managers, and simply everyone who are starting Agile and Scrum.
Duration: 2 days
At the end of the class you will get:
- General overview of Scrum framework, Kanban, and XP practices
- Best practices of Agile adoption, what went well and what didn't. How to start Scrum process.
- Directly try Agile principles for model situations
- Discussion and case-studies
- Introduction. Why should company adopt Agile methods and Scrum process. Expectations. Terminology, discuss the current process, benefits and problems of current processes.
- Agile methods and Scrum process, Agile Manifesto. How to organize the team, roles, Sprint and iterations.
- Extreme Programming practices
- Team cooperation methods, planning process, estimation, burndowns, customer demo.
- Backlog and User Stories.
- Team roles - Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Scrum game.
During the course, we can discuss your particular case and let the other participants help you from their experiences on:
- chosen methods,
- parameters of Scrum, Kanban and Agile practices,
- customer involvement,
At the end of the class you will get pictures from the flipcharts.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register for public courses and workshops >.