We are excited to announce that Jurgen Appelo, creator of Management 3.0, is coming to Prague again with his new training The Versatile Organization.
- Date: 9-10 November 2021
- Location: Prague
- Language: English
- Duration: 16h
- Price till 9 October 2021: 890 EUR excl. VAT
- Price till 9 November 2021: 990 EUR excl. VAT
- Registration >
Are you working in a Scrum environment and are you interested in how to introduce Scrum to multiple teams? Do you want to know more about organizational change, lean, system thinking, and advanced practices?
Join Jurgen De Smet, certified LeSS trainer, for his LeSS - Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner training on 6-8 October 2021 in Prague. In this 3 days class, you will learn a lot about Scrum, scaling, lean thinking, systems thinking, product ownership, Huge Scrum, and many more. Training is in English and you can register here.read more
The next two Scrum certification trainings in Czech (in Prague or online depending n the current situation) will be in March 2021. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on March 8-9, 2021 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on March 10-11, 2021. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the first ones for the year 2021.read more
Workshop Starting Scrum
Position: Directors, Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers - who are starting agile and Scrum.
Capacity: 5 - 12
Time: 1 day, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks with 1 hour lunch break.
Agile methods become popular in all different segments of IT industry. As the business is changing faster, it expect from you to be flexible and adapt to the new conditions fast. Are you suffering from poor quality, low flexibility, inefficiency or lack of customer satisfaction? Are your projects failing or do you feel you can be better?
During the practical workshop "Starting Agile" you will understand the core principles of agile methods, learn how Scrum process works, and in the end be able to decide, if you like to consider changing your processes into agile and what do you expect from such change. During the day, you will be able to try some agile aspects at the training and directly compare the method with your current processes and create a list of initial steps for agile adoption in your company.
Agile is not just another process, it's a new way of thinking; it's a new culture, new philosophy.
- what does it mean to be Agile, how do we make our project successful, what do we expect from Agile
- why Scrum process works, what are the practices
- try Scrum and Agile approach on practical examples,
- discuss in a group agile adoption process in the context of your company.
- Agile methods - compare it with traditional project management methods
- Why should we move agile - practical training.
- How Scrum works, theory background
- Discussion on the Scrum specifics, product development
- Game - try the Scrum process - work in teams
- Retrospective, how we change, how to start agile adoption process
- Discussion in groups, practical case studies, real examples.
PDF slides will be available online after the course.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.