The next two Scrum certification trainings in Czech (in Prague or online depending n the current situation) will be in March 2021. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on March 8-9, 2021 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on March 10-11, 2021. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the first ones for the year 2021.read more
The 2021 year already started and we released the schedule of Agile and Scrum training for the 2021 year.
During the year 2021 we will be delivering a lot of interesting Agile and Scrum certification training including CSM – Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner, and popular leadership class CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership. These classes we deliver in English online and if situation is calm we are ready to deliver them face-to-face worldwide including USA and Europe - we have our favorite places as Belgium (Gent), Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana).
Our catalog extended with advanced classes as well – we are delivering regularly ACSM - Advanced Certified ScrumMaster, ACSPO - Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner, and CSP-SM - Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster in English and online.
Together with our partners we are delivering as well ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Certified LeSS Practitoner (CLP), and LeSS and Learn.read more
My new book “The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence” has been already published and is available for worldwide delivery at Amazon website.read more
ICAgile: Agile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are using agile in their daily life.
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners.
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, the class focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as mindset and culture.
The course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case-studies and games where you can directly use the newly learned points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.