The A-CSPO Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner is a workshop where you can leverage your Product Owner skills. You will practice Agile product ownership and become more familiar with the Product Owner role.
After completing CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner certification the journey of great Product Owner is just starting. The A-CSPO is the next education step that can help you to become The Great Product Owner. Join me during this workshop and learn more about the Product Owner role.read more
The A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster is a workshop where you can leverage your ScrumMaster skills. You will practice Agile facilitation, Agile coaching to become more familiar with ScrumMaster role.
After completing CSM - Certified ScrumMaster certification the journey of great ScrumMaster is just starting. The A-CSM is the next education step which can help you to become The Great ScrumMaster. Join me during this my workshop and learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concept and my path to become the Great ScrumMaster.read more
ICP-ACC - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching - training in Prague on 18-19 September 2024
Date: 18-19 September 2024
Duration: 2 days
Early bird price: 23 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) valid until 30 days before the start of the training
Regular price: 28 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) otherwise
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Training is delivered by John Barratt accredited ICAgile trainers.read more
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Do you want to understand agile principles? ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals is a great place to start.
The class is designed for people from any industry - manufacturing, telco, finance, services, consulting, and IT. It's also a good start for anyone who want to use the power of agility in their personal lives.
It's a framework agnostic class focuses on understanding of the agile mindset, values, principles, and foundational concepts. Professionals are grounded in what it means to "be agile while doing agile" and achieve organizational agility without specific focus on any single agile methodology or framework (i.e., Scrum, Kanban, XP, DSDM, SAFe, etc.)
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are interested in using agile in their daily lives.
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks with 1 hour lunch break.
The course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after the successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Chcete porozumět principům agilního fungování? ICAgile Certified Professional – Agilní principy je výborným začátkem.
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners.
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations, and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, the class focuses on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as a mindset and culture.
The course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case studies, and games where you can directly use the newly learned points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts, and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers, and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept, and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team, and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
If you are interested about agile, you can get more insights and inspiration by listening to the #AgileWay podcast.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.