Are you working in a Scrum environment and are you interested in how to introduce Scrum to multiple teams? Do you want to know more about organizational change, lean, system thinking, and advanced practices?
Join Jurgen De Smet, certified LeSS trainer, for his LeSS - Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner training on 17-19 October 2023 in Prague. In this 3 days class, you will learn a lot about Scrum, scaling, lean thinking, systems thinking, product ownership, Huge Scrum, and many more. Training is in English, in person, and you can register here.
Training is confirmed!read more
We have planned three Agile and Scrum training for September 2023: CSM - Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO - Certified Scrum product Owner, and CAL1/E+O Certified Agile Leadership. All trainings will be in English and delivered online (Zoom platform).
The exact training days will be: CSM on September 5-6, 2023, CSPO on September 7-8, 2023, and CAL on September 21-22, 2023.
You can register here and discount early bird price is available till 30 days before the training.read more
Certified Org Topologies Practitioner, Level 1 (COTP-1) - Training in Prague on 14-15 September 2023
Date: 14-15 September 2023
Duration: 2 days
Early bird price: 23 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) valid until 30 days before the start of the training
Regular price: 28 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) otherwise
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Training is delivered by Alexey Krivitsky, CST and Roland Flemm, PST.read more
ICAgile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are using agile in their daily life.
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners.
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, the class focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as mindset and culture.
The course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case-studies and games where you can directly use the newly learned points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.