Next week's Certified LeSS Practitioner course has been adjusted to a full remote, online provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course. We'll start on Monday, October 5th and continue till friday, October 9th.
There are a couple of seats left to reach our max 12 attendees limit as some CLP attendees prefer to wait for an in-person event. Registre here.read more
I’m glad that my book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay was officially translated into the Japanese language and is already available from 9th September 2020. The translated name is: “SCRUMMASTER THE BOOK 優れたスクラムマスターになるための極意”. The publisher is “ 翔泳社” (Shoeisha) and you can buy the book at different online stores.read more
CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program is open for registration and confirmed to run - Fall 2020
The next run of CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program will start on October 10, 2020. It's opened for registrations and confirmed to run. It will consist of individual leadership circle profile, series of coaching video calls, and individual assessment. You can find all the details about the program here.
The program will be delivered as an online program, schedule and all details about conditions, execution can be found at Scrum Alliance website.
Register for the program here.read more
ICAgile: Agile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are using agile in their daily life.
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners.
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, the class focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as mindset and culture.
The course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case-studies and games where you can directly use the newly learned points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.