To become a great ScrumMaster is a journey. A journey filled with leaning and gathering experiences. I wrote about my journey the book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay where I described my path and my milestones I have to pass. I sharing my knowledge not only in the book but in workshops and trainings as well.
If you are already working as ScrumMaster and you are already experienced, why not to push your knowledge on the next level. Just for you, I prepared the A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshops. You can join me in 2019 in the following places:
- Boston, MA, USA (15-16 August 2019)
- Prague, Czech Republic (25-26 September 2019)
- Vienna, Austria (18-19 November 2019)
- New York, NY, USA (12-13 December 2019)
All trainings are on-site and facilitated by me. Grab the seat and register just now.
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in English in Prague is on September 23-24, 2019
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2019 will be in Prague on September 23-24, 2019. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be the great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 23, 2019.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 19-20 September 2019 in English. It's just after the annual Agile Prague conference. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support the personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 19, 2019, or check the discounted combo with Agile Prague conference registration,read more
ICAgile: Agile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are using agile in their daily life.
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners.
Upon earning this certification, the course participants will understand the history of the agile movement, the distinctions among Agile values, principles, and practices, key aspects of value-driven development, adaptive planning techniques, and how to cultivate collaboration with customers, within organizations and within teams. Participants will also have gained the vocabulary to discuss the benefits of agile approaches and how to avoid common pitfalls with fellow agile practitioners. In addition, the class focus on helping course participants understand the value of continuous feedback, learning, and adaptation for products, processes, teams, and organizations.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as mindset and culture.
The course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case-studies and games where you can directly use the newly learned points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.