Next week's Certified LeSS Practitioner course has been adjusted to a full remote, online provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner course. We'll start on Monday, October 5th and continue till friday, October 9th.
There are a couple of seats left to reach our max 12 attendees limit as some CLP attendees prefer to wait for an in-person event. Registre here.read more
I’m glad that my book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay was officially translated into the Japanese language and is already available from 9th September 2020. The translated name is: “SCRUMMASTER THE BOOK 優れたスクラムマスターになるための極意”. The publisher is “ 翔泳社” (Shoeisha) and you can buy the book at different online stores.read more
CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program is open for registration and confirmed to run - Fall 2020
The next run of CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program will start on October 10, 2020. It's opened for registrations and confirmed to run. It will consist of individual leadership circle profile, series of coaching video calls, and individual assessment. You can find all the details about the program here.
The program will be delivered as an online program, schedule and all details about conditions, execution can be found at Scrum Alliance website.
Register for the program here.read more
Business Value Game
The goal of this game is to
- experience the complexity of the business value in a simpler environment,
- practice prioritization of the Backlog based on many factors,
- learn when is it a good idea to invest in technical improvements,
- see that business knowledge is required.
The Game Contains
- PDF with cards with Clients, Requests, and Stories ready to be printed at A6 or index cards of size 4.1 x 5.8 inches,
- General instructions,
- Workbook pages to distribute to the team or make them part of the workbook.
License and Credit
This game was updated with different pictures, texts, and event cards with the intention to improve the learning of the participants by Zuzi Sochova.
The game builds on top of the Business Value Game created by Vera Peeters and Pascal Van Cauwenberghe. Thanks for the inspiration :)
It is licensed under the same license as the original game.