Mikro Kleiner is coming to Prague to deliver certification workshop 'Lean-Agile Procurement'. The workshop is plane on April 1-2, 2019. It's a great possibility to learn about the new way of procurement and how to deal with it in the Agile world.read more
The new CAL2 – Certified Agile Leadership II program will start in 2019. We just opened it for registrations. The program will start in February 2019. It will consist of individual leadership circle profile, series of coaching video calls, and individual assessment. You can find all the details about the program here.
The program will be delivered as an online program, schedule and all details about conditions, execution can be found at Scrum Alliance website.read more
The next two Scrum certification trainings in Prague will be in December 2018. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on December 3-4, 2018 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on December 6-7, 2018. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the last ones for the year 2018.read more
Course – Scrum Process – for Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Inspire the participants with the best practice procedures in implementing Scrum process and agile methods;
- Enable the participants to try model situations;
- Discuss the real case-studies of the participants.
Number of participants: 5 to 10
Duration of the course: 1 day, usually from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., 4 blocks with one hour of lunch break.
- Introduction, why did we implement agile methods;
Scrum process - discussion, experiences, expectations:
- Sprint cycle, planning, estimations, task evaluation, burn downs, customer demo;
- Backlog and user story;
- Team cooperation and customer role.
Roles in the project
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, responsibilities and organization of team;
- Organization structure;
- Retrospective - why we do retrospective and how it works;
- Planning Poker and other evaluations methods;
- Agility and psychology;
- Scrum game.
Part of the workshop is a discussion about how to best implement the Scrum process in the real environment of the customer:
- Which methods to choose;
- Parameters of Scrum process;
- How to involve the customer;
The contents of the course will be modified according to the customer needs.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.