To become a great ScrumMaster is a journey. A journey filled with leaning and gathering experiences. I wrote about my journey the book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay where I described my path and my milestones I have to pass. I sharing my knowledge not only in the book but in workshops and trainings as well.
If you are already working as ScrumMaster and you are already experienced, why not to push your knowledge on the next level. Just for you, I prepared the A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshops. You can join me in 2019 in the following places:
- Boston, MA, USA (15-16 August 2019)
- Prague, Czech Republic (25-26 September 2019)
- Vienna, Austria (18-19 November 2019)
- New York, NY, USA (12-13 December 2019)
All trainings are on-site and facilitated by me. Grab the seat and register just now.
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in English in Prague is on September 23-24, 2019
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2019 will be in Prague on September 23-24, 2019. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be the great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 23, 2019.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 19-20 September 2019 in English. It's just after the annual Agile Prague conference. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support the personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 19, 2019, or check the discounted combo with Agile Prague conference registration,read more
Course – Scrum Process – for Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Inspire the participants with the best practice procedures in implementing Scrum process and agile methods;
- Enable the participants to try model situations;
- Discuss the real case-studies of the participants.
Number of participants: 5 to 10
Duration of the course: 1 day, usually from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., 4 blocks with one hour of lunch break.
- Introduction, why did we implement agile methods;
Scrum process - discussion, experiences, expectations:
- Sprint cycle, planning, estimations, task evaluation, burn downs, customer demo;
- Backlog and user story;
- Team cooperation and customer role.
Roles in the project
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, responsibilities and organization of team;
- Organization structure;
- Retrospective - why we do retrospective and how it works;
- Planning Poker and other evaluations methods;
- Agility and psychology;
- Scrum game.
Part of the workshop is a discussion about how to best implement the Scrum process in the real environment of the customer:
- Which methods to choose;
- Parameters of Scrum process;
- How to involve the customer;
The contents of the course will be modified according to the customer needs.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.