This year's first training for Product Owners CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will be held in Prague in March on March 6-7, 2023. The training will be delivered face-to-face and will be in Czech.read more
This year's first training for ScrumMasters CSM - Certified ScrumMaster will be held in Prague in March on March 6-7, 2023. The training will be delivered face-to-face and will be in Czech.read more
A-CSPO - Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner training in Czech and in Prague on February 21-22, 2023
By obtaining the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner certification, the product owner's educational journey does not have to end. Want to learn more about agile product ownership? The A-CSPO Advanced Certified Product Owner training is exactly for you, where this is discussed and explained. And finally, face-to-face training in Prague and in Czech with a guaranteed date.read more
A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster course
A-CSM - Advanced Certified Scrum Master course is part of the Great ScrumMaster Academy Program. The class is trained by Scrum Alliance certified trainer CST and you will definitely enjoy it. It is not any boring PowerPoint class, it's an interactive workshop based on the facilitation and coaching at the system level. It is full of simulations, conversations, and experience sharing.
"Great ScrumMasters are building high-performing self-organizing teams."
Join the training lead by the author of the popular books The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay, The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence, and Agilní metody řízení projektů (in Czech) and get hands-on experiences on how to enhance your career as the great ScrumMaster and master your ScrumMaster skills.
Unlike online programs, you will meet real people who are on the Great ScrumMaster journey together with you. You find friends who will support you even after the class, as the class is just a beginning and the participants will organize coaching circles to support each other and enhance their learning.
Find currently scheduled classes here.
1470 EUR / 31 000 CZK excl. VAT
1270 EUR / 28 000 Kč excl. VAT if you register at least 30 days before
2 days, 9 am - 5 pm
This course is specifically designed for active Certified ScrumMasters (CSM).
Being a great ScrumMaster
Being a great ScrumMaster is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great high-performing teams.
The 2 days workshop is practical training in Agile coaching and Agile facilitation techniques on situations brought by participants. You will work in self-organizing teams, supporting each other on your journey, sharing experiences, and hints.
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for active Certified ScrumMasters (CSM) who have at least one year of experience in the ScrumMaster role. Come prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator. The class is a great preparation to become a Certified Agile Coach (CAC) - Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC).
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, pre-requisites to receive your Advanced Certified ScrumMaster Certification (A-CSM) are:
BEFORE THE CLASS:
- Do the pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
DURING THE CLASS:
- Demonstrate your readiness of the A-CSM learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
ADDITIONAL TO GET CERTIFICATION:
- Have at least one year of work experience specific to the ScrumMaster role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSM course at any time after completing your CSM certification, but must have at least 12 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your A-CSM certification.
While this class may be taken by anyone, the A-CSM will not be issued until all of the above listed criteria are met.
The A-CSM agenda is defined by A-CSM Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Agile Facilitation
- Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Mastery
To get the most out of the two days, make sure you reviewed the A-CSM Learning Objectives before the class and are ready to identify areas where you need to focus.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.