The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on September 17-18, 2018. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 13-14 September 2018 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 13, 2018.read more
We plan CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Bratislava, Slovakia on 14-15 May 2018 in English. If you are looking for certification training in English this is a chance to grab a seat. If you book your seat before 30 April you’ll get discounted early bird price.
Register here for the course or send me an email if you have any questions. Feel free to ask if you need training in Czech we plan classes as well. We also organize private company CSPO/CSM training for larger groups (English/Czech).read more
A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster course
Being a great ScrumMaster is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great high-performing teams.
The 2 days class is a practical training of the following areas with a focus on Agile Coaching and facilitation skills.
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
The workshop is practical training of Agile Coaching and Agile Facilitation techniques. Participants shall be able to demonstrate their readiness of the A-CSM learning objectives there during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
Participants are required to do pre-class preparation and to get A-CSM certificate also have at least one year experience as ScrumMasters.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.