To become a great ScrumMaster is a journey. A journey filled with leaning and gathering experiences. I wrote about my journey the book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay where I described my path and my milestones I have to pass. I sharing my knowledge not only in the book but in workshops and trainings as well.
If you are already working as ScrumMaster and you are already experienced, why not to push your knowledge on the next level. Just for you, I prepared the A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster workshops. You can join me in 2019 in the following places:
- Boston, MA, USA (15-16 August 2019)
- Prague, Czech Republic (25-26 September 2019)
- Vienna, Austria (18-19 November 2019)
- New York, NY, USA (12-13 December 2019)
All trainings are on-site and facilitated by me. Grab the seat and register just now.
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in English in Prague is on September 23-24, 2019
The next CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2019 will be in Prague on September 23-24, 2019. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be the great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 23, 2019.read more
We are preparing the next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I in Prague. The class will be on 19-20 September 2019 in English. It's just after the annual Agile Prague conference. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support the personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until August 19, 2019, or check the discounted combo with Agile Prague conference registration,read more
Development and testing in Agile and Scrum Team
Do you want to learn more about Agile methods and Scrum process, XP and engineering practices from the perspective of a member of the team? The course is focused on the practices implemented in Agile and Scrum teams in terms of development and testing.
We will discuss, code & learn together specific methods of Extreme Programming, Refactoring, Unit testing, TDD, BDD and other quality-related practices.
Agile Testing session is an immersion into the guiding principles and enabling practices of testing in an agile environment, and to reinforce the idea that Agile testing encompasses a shift in mindset and culture.
It is not important what software you are developing, or what technology you use, but your readiness to perceive new ideas, suggestions, and procedures.
Bring your laptop and favorite editor or IDE with you.
The workshop is for:
- IT architects
- IT managers
- SW development directors
Professional explanation with practical samples, examples and practical coding katas and exercises.
- You will learn that today's software development is not just about programming or testing itself, but about the effectiveness of the use of concepts and tools of modern agile development. Master the different techniques of product design, development, and testing. We will discuss for example system architecture design, when and how to automate testing, how long to maintain and refactor applications.
- You will practically lean techniques on various code katas on your own machines in your favorite. You will get deeper understanding of practices and why use those in real situations in your job and you will gain tools to produce reliable, robust and verifiable software.
- Agile and Scrum in terms of development team member view
- Lean practices for developers - what successful delivery means
- Scrum development team - roles and responsibilities
- Agile Architecture and Design - emerging agile architecture approach
- Quality & Agile, Testing challenges in an Agile Environment
- XP - Engineering practices
Code Katas - exercises focused on learning of principles and practices:
- Unit testing - basic setup and exercise
- Clean code - how principles are helping to make code better
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Refactoring - you don't have to write perfect code from scratch
- Kata retrospective & learnings
Code Katas - focused on:
- Test doubles - Mocks, fakes and stubs
- Double loop TDD - acceptance test driven development
- Kata retrospective & learnings
Other helpful tools - hands on experience:
- Behavior driven development (BDD)
- Functional testing - when and how to use automated functional testing
- UI testing
Register for public courses and workshops >.