The next two Scrum certification trainings in Czech (in Prague or online depending n the current situation) will be in March 2021. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on March 8-9, 2021 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on March 10-11, 2021. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the first ones for the year 2021.read more
The 2021 year already started and we released the schedule of Agile and Scrum training for the 2021 year.
During the year 2021 we will be delivering a lot of interesting Agile and Scrum certification training including CSM – Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner, and popular leadership class CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership. These classes we deliver in English online and if situation is calm we are ready to deliver them face-to-face worldwide including USA and Europe - we have our favorite places as Belgium (Gent), Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana).
Our catalog extended with advanced classes as well – we are delivering regularly ACSM - Advanced Certified ScrumMaster, ACSPO - Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner, and CSP-SM - Certified Scrum Professional – ScrumMaster in English and online.
Together with our partners we are delivering as well ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching (ICP-ACC), ICAgile Certified Professional - Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF), Certified LeSS Practitoner (CLP), and LeSS and Learn.read more
My new book “The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence” has been already published and is available for worldwide delivery at Amazon website.read more
CSP-SM Certified Scrum Professional: ScrumMaster Course
CSP-SM - Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster course - is part of the Great ScrumMaster Academy Program. The class is trained by Scrum Alliance certified trainer CST and you will definitely enjoy it.
It's not any boring PowerPoint class, it's an interactive workshop based on the facilitation and coaching at the system level with a focus on the entire organization. Full of simulations, conversations, and experience sharing.
Unlike online programs, you will meet real people who are on the Great ScrumMaster journey together with you. You find friends who will support you even after the class, as the class is just a beginning and the participants will organize coaching circles to support each other and enhance their learning.
Find currently scheduled classes here.
1470 EUR / 29 000 CZK excl. VAT
1270 EUR / 27 000 Kč excl. VAT if you register at least 30 days before
2 days, 9 am - 5 pm
This course is specifically designed for active Certified Advanced ScrumMasters (A-CSM).
Join the training lead by the author of the popular books The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay, The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence, and Agilní metody řízení projektů (in Czech) and get hands-on experiences on how to enhance your career as the great ScrumMaster.
Being a great ScrumMaster is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great high-performing teams and communities.
The 2 days workshop is practical advanced training in Agile coaching, Agile facilitation techniques and servant leadership approach on situations brought by participants. You will work in self-organizing teams, supporting each other on your journey, sharing experiences and hints.
Most importantly, by receiving the CSP-SM certification, you will improve your implementation of Agile and Scrum in the workplace and be able to support agility at the organizational level, build the communities and become a servant leader. Comparing to the A-CSM - Advanced Certified ScrumMaster, the CSP-SM - Certified Scrum Professional ScrumMaster goes deeper into the scenarios and wider the focus to the entire organization.
- Facilitate dialogue between the Managers, different departments, Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders.
- Practice a servant leader approach, form communities, build leaders around you.
- Build sustainable Agile and Scrum at all levels of the #ScrumMasterWay concept.
- Help your company adopt Agile and Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Start new Scrum teams, understand team dynamics
- Understand agility at the organizational level, and be able to evaluate different scaling options.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Be able to motivate people for a change, understand the company culture as an enabler for successful agile transformation.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
As one part of the Learning objectives is focusing to the service to the Product Owner, it is highly recommended to have a CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner certification or similar good understanding of the Product Owner role. The class is a great preparation to become a Certified Agile Coach (CAC) - Scrum Alliance Certified Team Coach (CTC) or Certified Enterprise Coach (CEC).
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for active Certified Advanced ScrumMasters (A-CSM) who have at least two years of experience in the ScrumMaster role. Come prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator.
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, pre-requisites to receive your Certified Scrum Professional - ScrumMaster Certification (CSP-SM) are:
BEFORE THE CLASS:
- Do the pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
DURING THE CLASS:
- Demonstrate your readiness of the CSP-SM learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
ADDITIONAL TO GET CERTIFICATION:
- Have at least two years of work experience specific to the ScrumMaster role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified ScrumMaster (A-CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the CSP-SM course at any time after completing your A-CSM certification, but must have at least 24 months of Scrum Master experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your CSP-SM certification.
While this class may be taken by anyone, the CSP-SM will not be issued until all of the above listed criteria are met.
The CSP-SM agenda is defined by CSP-SM Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
- Lean, Agile, and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies, Agile Facilitation, Agile Coaching
- Service to the Development Team, Product Owner, and Organization
- Scrum Mastery
To get the most out of the two days, make sure you reviewed the CSP-SM Learning Objectives before the class and are ready to identify areas where you need to focus.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.