We are planning several training in English and delivered online in September 2022:
- CSM Certified ScrumMaster, September 6-7, 2022
- CSPO Certified Scrum Product Owner, September 8-9, 2022
- CAL1 (CAL-+O) Certified Agile Leadership I, September 22-23, 2022
Agile Prague Conference is back on track and I'm happy to announce its 10th season. We are back on September 19-20, 2022 as fully in person event.
All details including registrations are available at agileprague.com.read more
ICP-ACC - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching - training in Prague on 21-22 September 2022
Date: 21-22 September 2022
Duration: 2 days
Early bird price: 23 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) valid until 30 days before the start of the training
Regular price: 28 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) otherwise
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Training is delivered by John Barratt accredited ICAgile trainers.read more
Bas Vodde - Certified LeSS Practitioner: Principles to Practices workshop in Prague, November 11-13, 2015
Date: November 11-13, 2015
Duration: 3 days
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Trainer: Bas Vodde
Register for workshop here. (You have 5% discount code "zs" included).
Bas Vodde, one of the keynote speakers from Agile Prague 2015 conference, is coming to Prague once more to deliver this interesting three days workshop.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a similar course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material and practicing Scrum.
The course is three days. The first day has the focus on the LeSS Overview, the LeSS Principles and organizational aspects. The second day focuses on managing the product development with Definition of Done, role of the Product Owner and how (line) managements role changes in LeSS. The last day focuses on how the different teams coordinate their work, how LeSS is adopted in organizations and the role of the ScrumMaster.
In more detail:
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Feature Team Adoption Map
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- Case Study: Nokia Networks two LeSS Huge adoptions
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS