We are excited to announce that Jurgen Appelo, creator of Management 3.0, is coming to Prague again with his new training The Versatile Organization.
- Date: 9-10 May 2022
- Location: Prague
- Language: English
- Duration: 16h
- Price till 9 April 2022: 890 EUR excl. VAT
- Price till 9 May 2022: 990 EUR excl. VAT
- Registration >
Are you working in a Scrum environment and are you interested in how to introduce Scrum to multiple teams? Do you want to know more about organizational change, lean, system thinking, and advanced practices?
Join Jurgen De Smet, certified LeSS trainer, for his LeSS - Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner training on 6-8 October 2021 in Prague. In this 3 days class, you will learn a lot about Scrum, scaling, lean thinking, systems thinking, product ownership, Huge Scrum, and many more. Training is in English and you can register here.read more
The next two Scrum certification trainings in Czech (in Prague or online depending n the current situation) will be in March 2021. The CSM – Certified ScrumMaster will take place on March 8-9, 2021 and the CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner will take place on March 10-11, 2021. Both trainings are planned in Czech and they are the first ones for the year 2021.read more
CAL II - Certified Agile Leadership Program
The CAL II program is advanced education, validated practice, and peer-based sharing program that consists of learning and practice across three categories: Leadership in an Agile Context, The Agile Organization, and Agile Approaches to Change. The goal of CAL II is to guide leaders in deepening, applying, and sharing their agile leadership learning.
The CAL2 program is a continuation and extension of the CAL1 (CAL-E + CAL-O) class. It brings an advanced education deepening the concepts discussed in the CAL, validated practice, and peer-based sharing program that consists of learning and practice.
Find currently scheduled classes here.
2200 EUR / $2495 USD excl. VAT
CAL II requires CAL I (CAL-E+CAL-O) certification.
Deepen your agile leadership skills
Join the training lead by the author of the popular books The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay, The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence, and Agilní metody řízení projektů (in Czech) and get hands-on experiences on how to enhance your career as a great agile leader.The goal of CAL II is to guide leaders in deepening, applying, and sharing their Agile leadership learning. CAL II requires a CAL I (CAL-E+CAL-O) credential and successful completion of the advanced education, validated practice, and peer-based sharing requirements.
We focus on three areas
CAL II focuses on three categories defined in the CAL I program:
- Leadership in an Agile Context
- The Agile Organization
- Agile Approaches to Change
Participants are expected to document and share their experience and learning in a CAL II Experience Report for each category and share it with other participants in their cohort to discuss, analyze, and share feedback for mutual learning. All participants need to actively participate in all facilitated peer-based workshops with others in the program.
You will learn
In short, you’ll learn to transform your workplace into a well-oiled, dynamic environment that delivers value to your customers, your employees, and your bottom line. You will …
- Be a better leader, no matter what your role, experience, or management style
- Develop an organizational culture where Agile may flourish
- Gain skills to create high performing organizations
- Approach change from multiple angles
- Nurture a more successful and joyful workplace
- Deal effectively with workplace cultural challenges
- Development of leadership mindset needed to support growth
- Get access to the community network of participants and get the opportunity to collaborate with an international group of leaders experiencing a similar context.
CAL II Program is a great step for you
- An executive, manager, or organizational influencer
- A change agent who’s been charged with Agile adoption
- A leader who supports, leads, or interacts with Agile teams
What is the CAL II Program structure?
The program is distributed in the 7 months and is structured into three different areas.
- Leadership development– is focused on personal development and enhancement of individual leadership skills. Each participant will get their Leadership Circle Profile. Leadership Circle Profile assessment measures and provides leaders feedback through the lengths of two primary leadership domains – Creative Competencies and Reactive Tendencies – and integrates them into visuals so key opportunities for leadership development rise to the surface. The profile includes the debrief follow up and coaching session with Leadership Circle Certified Practitioner Coach.
Extended education is building on top of the theory and concepts discussed at the CAL1 class, and consists of 4 modules of deep dive into the following areas.
- Organization (Organizational vision, Organizational design, Organization as a System)
- Culture (‘We’ culture, Green&Teal organizations, Case-studies)
- Change (Leaders first, Steps for successful change, Experiments, Changing the system)
- Leadership (Leader-Leader style, reflection on Leadership Circle Profile)
Extended education consists of individual preparation, education modules facilitated by CAL Educator, peer workshops, teamwork, and individual experience report preparation and feedback.
Peer Workshops are the core of the CAL2 program. Through the peer collaborative sessions, you gain practical experiences and have time to critically evaluate the practical usage of the discussed concepts. Participants will share at least one of their CAL II experienced reports with their cohort and discuss, analyze, and share feedback for mutual learning. Such module reports are the building blocks of the final individual experienced report.
Each module includes individual pre-reading/listening, team discussion around different case-studies, teamwork and experience sharing with other leaders in the group and working on the individual experienced report. Expect to spent about 8-12h per module working time, plus some time for individual reading.
- Integration Work– is the last step of the CAL2 program. The program is finished by the individual experience report summarizing the learning journey and application of the concepts discussed during the program that will be validated by the CAL Educator. The experience report is created during the whole program and participants get feedback on it during the peer workshops. The experience report shall cover all four areas (Organization, Culture, Change, and Leadership) and describe jour leadership journey during the CAL program.
Upon successful completion of CAL I (CAL-E + CAL-O) and CAL II (including the validated experience report), you will be eligible to apply for the CAL Certification.
How to sign up?
As part of your application, please write us a short paragraph about yourself as an Agile leader, describe what is the goal you want to achieve in this program.
I shall join if…
- I successfully completed a CAL I training (CAL-E + CAL-O), with a Certified Agile Leadership Educator accredited by the Scrum Alliance.
- I’m committed to personal and organizational leadership growth.
- I’m willing to join and actively participate in the 8-month program and share my learnings and aha moments with the other people in my cohort and summarize my learning in an individual experience report.
Certification will only be granted to participants with full participation in the program.
You are welcome to join the program without going through the full certification process.
EUROPE & USA/Canada Region - October 2021
The dates for CAL II—Advanced Education and Validated Practice video calls are as follows:
- Sat Oct 9, 2021, 6pm - 9pm PRG (12pm - 3pm ET)
- Sat Nov 13, 2021, 6pm - 9pm PRG (12pm - 3pm ET)
- Sat Dec 4, 2021, 6pm - 9pm PRG (12pm - 3pm ET)
- Sat Jan 22, 2022, 6pm - 9pm PRG (12pm - 3pm ET)
- Jan-Mar, 2022: Leadership Circle Profile/Agile Leadership Assessment
- Sat Mar 19, 2022, 6pm - 8pm PRG (12pm - 2pm ET) - Final Peer Workshop
The dates of peer workshops and teamwork are flexible and will be discussed during the program.
Program Closure: Mar 31th, 2022
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.