The year 2018 continues with CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on February 26-27, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe. This class is planned in the Czech language.read more
The first CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2018 will be in Prague on March 1-2, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The end of the 2017 year is coming it is time to prepare and release the schedule of Agile and Scrum training for the 2018 year.
During the year 2018 we will be delivering a lot of interesting Agile and Scrum certification training including CSM – Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner and a new demanding CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership. These classes we deliver worldwide including USA, Canada, in Europe we have confirmed places as Belgium (Vienna), Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana), and a few class in Asia as well.
Join me for any of my training and learn my tips how to become The Great ScrumMaster and leverage your knowledge. Follow my path which I described in my recent popular book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay.read more
Agile Methods and Scrum Process
Blog on Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
You can have a look to my blog: Zuzi's blog - Agile, Scrum, XP @ Business (Sorry for that, but it's Czech only.)
Or check new english blog at tulming.com - Blog about Agile and Lean.
courses | workshops | trainings
Here is an overview of standard courses and workshops, but all courses can be updated to the particular company needs and expectations.
- Overview of project management methods (Critical chain, constrains management, agile methods and Scrum process) Theoretical background. Course should give an overview of modern methods of project and team management.
- Starting agile methods (agile manifest, XP practices, Scrum process). Theoretical background. Course should help the participant to answer whether they want to change their processes and adopt agile methods. Understanding of core of agile methods on simple environment.
- Agile methods and Scrum process advanced (agile manifest, agile methods, XP, Scrum). Theoretical background and discussions of practical case studies of participants. All practices are discussed in complex environment.
- Workshop on adopting agile methods in the company. Practical workshop on how Scrum process should be adopted within the company.
- Consultancy on adopting agile methods. Ongoing mid- and longer-term consultancy on adopting agile methods. Helping the company to be successful in agile adoption, supporting the decision makers, managers and teams in defining the right processes.
- Individual coaching. Supporting the learning process of managers, team leaders and individuals. Help them with decision making and strategy creation process.