We plan CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Bratislava, Slovakia on 14-15 May 2018 in English. If you are looking for certification training in English this is a chance to grab a seat. If you book your seat before 30 April you’ll get discounted early bird price.
Register here for the course or send me an email if you have any questions. Feel free to ask if you need training in Czech we plan classes as well. We also organize private company CSPO/CSM training for larger groups (English/Czech).read more
The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on April 23-24, 2018. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I class will be in Prague on 25-26 Apil 2018 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until March 25, 2018.read more
Agile Methods and Scrum Process
Blog on Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban
You can have a look to my blog: Zuzi's blog - Agile, Scrum, XP @ Business (Sorry for that, but it's Czech only.)
Or check new english blog at tulming.com - Blog about Agile and Lean.
courses | workshops | trainings
Here is an overview of standard courses and workshops, but all courses can be updated to the particular company needs and expectations.
- Overview of project management methods (Critical chain, constrains management, agile methods and Scrum process) Theoretical background. Course should give an overview of modern methods of project and team management.
- Starting agile methods (agile manifest, XP practices, Scrum process). Theoretical background. Course should help the participant to answer whether they want to change their processes and adopt agile methods. Understanding of core of agile methods on simple environment.
- Agile methods and Scrum process advanced (agile manifest, agile methods, XP, Scrum). Theoretical background and discussions of practical case studies of participants. All practices are discussed in complex environment.
- Workshop on adopting agile methods in the company. Practical workshop on how Scrum process should be adopted within the company.
- Consultancy on adopting agile methods. Ongoing mid- and longer-term consultancy on adopting agile methods. Helping the company to be successful in agile adoption, supporting the decision makers, managers and teams in defining the right processes.
- Individual coaching. Supporting the learning process of managers, team leaders and individuals. Help them with decision making and strategy creation process.