The A-CSPO Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner is a workshop where you can leverage your Product Owner skills. You will practice Agile product ownership and become more familiar with the Product Owner role.
After completing CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner certification the journey of great Product Owner is just starting. The A-CSPO is the next education step that can help you to become The Great Product Owner. Join me during this workshop and learn more about the Product Owner role.read more
The A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster is a workshop where you can leverage your ScrumMaster skills. You will practice Agile facilitation, Agile coaching to become more familiar with ScrumMaster role.
After completing CSM - Certified ScrumMaster certification the journey of great ScrumMaster is just starting. The A-CSM is the next education step which can help you to become The Great ScrumMaster. Join me during this my workshop and learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concept and my path to become the Great ScrumMaster.read more
ICP-ACC - ICAgile Certified Professional in Agile Coaching - training in Prague on 18-19 September 2024
Date: 18-19 September 2024
Duration: 2 days
Early bird price: 23 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) valid until 30 days before the start of the training
Regular price: 28 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) otherwise
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Training is delivered by John Barratt accredited ICAgile trainers.read more
A-CSPO Advanced Certified Product Owner Course
A-CSPO - Advanced Certified Product Owner course - is part of the extended advanced Product Owner education. See the Great ScrumMaster Academy Program for a similar path for the ScrumMasters. The class is trained by Scrum Alliance certified trainer CST and you will definitely enjoy it.
It's not any boring PowerPoint class, it's an interactive workshop based on the facilitation and coaching at the system level. Full of simulations, conversations, and experience sharing.
Unlike online programs, you will meet real people who are on the Great ScrumMaster journey together with you. You find friends who will support you even after the class, as the class is just a beginning and the participants will organize coaching circles to support each other and enhance their learning.
Find currently scheduled classes here.
1470 EUR / 31 000 CZK excl. VAT
1270 EUR / 28 000 Kč excl. VAT if you register at least 30 days before
2 days, 9 am - 5 pm
This course is specifically designed for active Certified Product Owners (CSPO).
Join the training lead by the author of the popular books The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay, The Agile Leader: Leveraging the Power of Influence, and Agilní metody řízení projektů (in Czech) and get hands-on experiences on how to enhance your career as the great Product Owner.
Being a great Product Owner is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great products.
A-CSPO candidates are expected to build a body of knowledge of the Scrum framework, including its roles, events, and artifacts. Incorporating Scrum principles and practices takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. Scrum is a framework, not a prescriptive methodology.
The 2 days workshop is practical training in Agile product ownership techniques on situations brought by participants. You will work in self-organizing teams, supporting each other on your journey, sharing experiences and hints.
- Manage multiple business initiatives from competing stakeholders
- Clearly order and express Product Backlog items
- Define a clear product vision that ensures your product remains focused on the features your customers and end-users will actually use
- Communicate effectively with various stakeholder groups to achieve alignment
- Identify the crucial opportunities and avoid wasting time
- Define and validate business value
- Increase your credibility as a product expert and become recognized as a person who delivers real business results
- Build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced implementation skills
- Distinguish yourself in the global marketplace
Who Should Attend
This course is specifically designed for active Certified Product Owners (CSPO) who have at least one year of experience in the Product Owner role. Come prepared to share your knowledge and experience and learn from the experiences of your peers and the facilitator.
Anyone is welcome to take this course, however, pre-requisites to receive your Advanced Certified Product Owner Certification (A-CSPO) are:
BEFORE THE CLASS:
- Do the pre-class preparation (depending on your experience and knowledge anything between a few hours and a few days).
DURING THE CLASS:
- Demonstrate your readiness of the A-CSPO learning objectives during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
ADDITIONAL TO GET CERTIFICATION:
- Have at least one year of work experience specific to the Product Owner role logged it at your Scrum Alliance profile (within the past five years).
- Hold an active Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
NOTE: You may take the A-CSPO course at any time after completing your CSPO certification, but must have at least 12 months of Product Owner experience logged into your Scrum Alliance profile before you can receive your A-CSPO certification.
While this class may be taken by anyone, the A-CSPO will not be issued until all of the above listed criteria are met.
The A-CSPO agenda is defined by A-CSPO Learning Objectives which fall into the following categories:
- Product Owner Core Competencies
- Advanced Purpose and Strategy
- Empathizing with Customers and Users
- Advanced Product Assumption Validation
- Advanced Techniques for Working with the Product Backlog
To get the most out of the two days, make sure you reviewed the A-CSPO Learning Objectives before the class and are ready to identify areas where you need to focus.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.