We plan CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Bratislava, Slovakia on 14-15 May 2018 in English. If you are looking for certification training in English this is a chance to grab a seat. If you book your seat before 30 April you’ll get discounted early bird price.
Register here for the course or send me an email if you have any questions. Feel free to ask if you need training in Czech we plan classes as well. We also organize private company CSPO/CSM training for larger groups (English/Czech).read more
The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on April 23-24, 2018. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I class will be in Prague on 25-26 Apil 2018 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until March 25, 2018.read more
Workshop Starting Scrum
Position: Directors, Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers - who are starting agile and Scrum.
Capacity: 5 - 12
Time: 1 day, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks with 1 hour lunch break.
Agile methods become popular in all different segments of IT industry. As the business is changing faster, it expect from you to be flexible and adapt to the new conditions fast. Are you suffering from poor quality, low flexibility, inefficiency or lack of customer satisfaction? Are your projects failing or do you feel you can be better?
During the practical workshop "Starting Agile" you will understand the core principles of agile methods, learn how Scrum process works, and in the end be able to decide, if you like to consider changing your processes into agile and what do you expect from such change. During the day, you will be able to try some agile aspects at the training and directly compare the method with your current processes and create a list of initial steps for agile adoption in your company.
Agile is not just another process, it's a new way of thinking; it's a new culture, new philosophy.
- what does it mean to be Agile, how do we make our project successful, what do we expect from Agile
- why Scrum process works, what are the practices
- try Scrum and Agile approach on practical examples,
- discuss in a group agile adoption process in the context of your company.
- Agile methods - compare it with traditional project management methods
- Why should we move agile - practical training.
- How Scrum works, theory background
- Discussion on the Scrum specifics, product development
- Game - try the Scrum process - work in teams
- Retrospective, how we change, how to start agile adoption process
- Discussion in groups, practical case studies, real examples.
PDF slides will be available online after the course.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.