The first run of Certified Agile Leadership – CAL class in Prague is planned on September 14-15, 2017 in English
As I wrote a few days ago I got a license to deliver new CAL – Certified Agile Leadership class certified by Scrum Alliance. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.read more
Zuzi Sochova will facilitate workshop "Agile Leadership to Build Great Teams and Organizations" at Agile Austria Conference 2017
I’m really excited to facilitate my new 1-day Agile Leadership workshop called 'Agile Leadership to Build Great Teams and Organizations' at Agile Austria Conference 2017. Come and join me on 27th June 2017! It’ll be a great day full of fun and concepts how to build modern Agile Organization and grow Agile leaders. The workshop will be in English and is part of the at Agile Austria Conference 2017 in Gratz, Austria. Register here.read more
The registrations for the 7th season of Agile Prague conference are already open. The early bird period ends on June 30, 2017 so don’t forget to secure your seat for discounted price. We also offer interesting combo registrations:read more
Training – Agile methods and Scrum process I
Would you like to learn more about Agile methods and Scrum process?
Course provide basic overview of Agile methods, Scrum process and Extreme Programming (XP) methods. Learning will be achieved from the discussions between participants and will provide basic knowledge-base for those who are starting agile adoption process within the company, department or a project.
Going agile, is not about the technology and particular project specifics, but more about the willingness to accept new ideas, new way of doing things and readiness to change.
Course will give you a guideline where to start, which methods to implement and a general idea how to adopt agile methods in your environment.
Position: Directors, Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers - who are starting agile and Scrum.
Capacity: 5 - 12
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
- General overview from the area of XP methods and Scrum process
- Best practices of agile adoption, what went well and what didn't. How to start Scrum process.
- Directly try agile principles for model situations
- Discussion and case-studies
- Introduction. Why should company adopt Agile methods and Scrum process. Expectations. Terminology, discuss the current process, benefits and problems of current processes.
- Agile methods and Scrum process, Agile Manifesto. How to organize the team, roles, Sprint and iterations.
- Team cooperation methods, planning process, estimation, burndowns, customer demo.
- Backlog and User Stories.
- Team roles - Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Scrum game.
During the course, we can discuss your particular case and let the other participants to help you from their experiences on:
- chosen methods,
- parameters of Scrum process,
- customer involvement,
PDF slides will be available online after the course.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.