The year 2018 continues with CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on February 26-27, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe. This class is planned in the Czech language.read more
The first CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2018 will be in Prague on March 1-2, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The end of the 2017 year is coming it is time to prepare and release the schedule of Agile and Scrum training for the 2018 year.
During the year 2018 we will be delivering a lot of interesting Agile and Scrum certification training including CSM – Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner and a new demanding CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership. These classes we deliver worldwide including USA, Canada, in Europe we have confirmed places as Belgium (Vienna), Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana), and a few class in Asia as well.
Join me for any of my training and learn my tips how to become The Great ScrumMaster and leverage your knowledge. Follow my path which I described in my recent popular book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay.read more
Agile methods and Scrum process - Practical implementation
Would you like to learn more about Agile methods, Scrum framework and Kanban?
The course provides a basic overview of Agile methods, Scrum process, Kanban, and Extreme Programming (XP) methods. Learning will be achieved from the discussions between participants and will provide basic knowledge-base for those who are starting agile adoption process within the company, department or a project.
Going Agile is not about the technology and particular project specifics, but more about the willingness to accept new ideas, different mindset and a new way of doing things and readiness to change.
The course will give you a guideline where to start, which methods and practices to implement and a general idea how to adopt agile methods in your environment.
Position: Developers, testers, directors, team leaders, project managers, and simply everyone who are starting Agile and Scrum.
Duration: 2 days
At the end of the class you will get:
- General overview of Scrum framework, Kanban, and XP practices
- Best practices of Agile adoption, what went well and what didn't. How to start Scrum process.
- Directly try Agile principles for model situations
- Discussion and case-studies
- Introduction. Why should company adopt Agile methods and Scrum process. Expectations. Terminology, discuss the current process, benefits and problems of current processes.
- Agile methods and Scrum process, Agile Manifesto. How to organize the team, roles, Sprint and iterations.
- Extreme Programming practices
- Team cooperation methods, planning process, estimation, burndowns, customer demo.
- Backlog and User Stories.
- Team roles - Scrum Master, Product Owner.
- Scrum game.
During the course, we can discuss your particular case and let the other participants help you from their experiences on:
- chosen methods,
- parameters of Scrum, Kanban and Agile practices,
- customer involvement,
At the end of the class you will get pictures from the flipcharts.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register for public courses and workshops >.