The year 2018 continues with CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on February 26-27, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe. This class is planned in the Czech language.read more
The first CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2018 will be in Prague on March 1-2, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The end of the 2017 year is coming it is time to prepare and release the schedule of Agile and Scrum training for the 2018 year.
During the year 2018 we will be delivering a lot of interesting Agile and Scrum certification training including CSM – Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner and a new demanding CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership. These classes we deliver worldwide including USA, Canada, in Europe we have confirmed places as Belgium (Vienna), Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana), and a few class in Asia as well.
Join me for any of my training and learn my tips how to become The Great ScrumMaster and leverage your knowledge. Follow my path which I described in my recent popular book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay.read more
Management 3.0 Workshop
Duration: 2 days
There’s no doubt that each workshop is as unique as the managers and team leaders that attend. But while companies and employees differ, many of the challenges are shared. Here is an example of what a typical Management 3.0 two-day workshop might look like, but, rest assured, classes are customized for each group.
Management 3.0 Two-Day Workshop Topics
- Agile management is a proven approach to leadership and governance of creative teams and people. You will learn about different methods, popular practices, challenges in Agile adoption around the world, and the contribution of the manager and team leader in Agile organizations.
- Complexity thinking is the cornerstone of an Agile mindset. You will learn what complexity theory is, how to think in terms of systems, about the difference between complex and complicated, about fallacies of traditional linear thinking, and suggestions for complexity thinking.
- Intrinsic motivation is the reason people get out of bed in the morning. Since people are the most important parts of an organization and managers must do all they can to keep people active, creative, and motivated. You will learn about the difference between extrinsic motivation vs. intrinsic motivation, the ten intrinsic desires, and common techniques for understanding what is important to the people in your teams, such as one-on-one meetings, personal assessments, the 12 most important questions, and 360 degree evaluations.
- Self-organization can offer many answers when it comes to good management. Teams are able to self-organize, but this requires employee empowerment, authorization, and trust from management. You will learn how to make self-organization work, how to distribute authorization in an organization, the challenges of empowerment, how to grow relationships of trust, and several techniques for distributed control, such as the 7 levels of delegation, and authority boards.
- Goal setting is important, since self-organization can lead to anything. Therefore it’s necessary to protect people and shared resources, and to give people a clear purpose and defined goals. You will learn when to manage and when to lead, how to use different criteria to create useful goals, about the challenges around management by objectives, and how to protect people and shared resources from any bad effects of self-organization.
- Competence development is key when it comes to doing a good job. Teams are only able to achieve their goals if team members are capable enough, and managers must therefore contribute to the development of competence. You will learn how and when to apply the seven approaches of competence development, how to measure progress in a complex system, the effect of sub-optimization, and several tips for useful metrics.
- Organizational structures significantly impact how an organization works. Many teams operate within the context of a complex organization, and thus it is important to consider structures that enhance communication. You will learn how to grow an organizational structure as a fractal, how to balance specialization and generalization, how to choose between functional and cross-functional teams, about informal leadership and widening job titles, and about treating teams as value units in a value network.
- Change management is one of the things people in all kinds of organizations struggle with most. People, teams, and organizations need to improve continuously, in order to defer failure for as long as possible. In practice this means that managers and leaders must act as change agents, trying to change the social complex systems around them. You will learn about the 4 facets of change management, which address the system, the individuals, the interactions, and the boundary of the system.
Management 3.0 Games and Exercises
Each of these topics includes at least one game or exercise. In groups of four to six people, attendees put into practice the ideas they’ve just learned. Sometimes the attendees play as different managers against each other. Sometimes they act together as one manager, sharing their thoughts while working on a problem.
Every social activity ends with a debrief and a discussion, so that people can relate what they’ve learned to their own situation, and bring up questions and experiences to be addressed by the whole group.
Then, you can take these games and exercises right back to your team. Let the transformation begin!
Who should attend a Management 3.0 workshop?
Anyone who wants to be a better leader! We believe that management is not only the managers’ responsibility. It is everyone’s job!
If you’re a team leader, development manager, delivery manager, middle manager, CEO, human resources manager, project manager, product owner, agile developer, scrum master, or want to be a great people leader regardless of title, this workshop is for you!
Management 3.0 Hands-on Leadership Workshops that You Can Take Home
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.