We plan CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Bratislava, Slovakia on 14-15 May 2018 in English. If you are looking for certification training in English this is a chance to grab a seat. If you book your seat before 30 April you’ll get discounted early bird price.
Register here for the course or send me an email if you have any questions. Feel free to ask if you need training in Czech we plan classes as well. We also organize private company CSPO/CSM training for larger groups (English/Czech).read more
The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on April 23-24, 2018. This class will be in English. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I class will be in Prague on 25-26 Apil 2018 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until March 25, 2018.read more
Course – Scrum Process – for Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Inspire the participants with the best practice procedures in implementing Scrum process and agile methods;
- Enable the participants to try model situations;
- Discuss the real case-studies of the participants.
Number of participants: 5 to 10
Duration of the course: 1 day, usually from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., 4 blocks with one hour of lunch break.
- Introduction, why did we implement agile methods;
Scrum process - discussion, experiences, expectations:
- Sprint cycle, planning, estimations, task evaluation, burn downs, customer demo;
- Backlog and user story;
- Team cooperation and customer role.
Roles in the project
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, responsibilities and organization of team;
- Organization structure;
- Retrospective - why we do retrospective and how it works;
- Planning Poker and other evaluations methods;
- Agility and psychology;
- Scrum game.
Part of the workshop is a discussion about how to best implement the Scrum process in the real environment of the customer:
- Which methods to choose;
- Parameters of Scrum process;
- How to involve the customer;
The contents of the course will be modified according to the customer needs.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.