Zuzana Šochová, the new generation of female IT representative, was elected to the Board of Directors of Scrum Alliance
Signaling a shift in the world's perception of central European IT talent, the global Scrum Alliance has elected Zuzana Šochová as its newest member of the Board of Directors. Scrum Alliance is a nonprofit association with more than 500,000 certified practitioners worldwide. The Board of Directors sets governance and policy for the organization.read more
The first run of Certified Agile Leadership – CAL class in Prague is planned on September 14-15, 2017 in English
As I wrote a few days ago I got a license to deliver new CAL – Certified Agile Leadership class certified by Scrum Alliance. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.read more
Zuzi Sochova will facilitate workshop "Agile Leadership to Build Great Teams and Organizations" at Agile Austria Conference 2017
I’m really excited to facilitate my new 1-day Agile Leadership workshop called 'Agile Leadership to Build Great Teams and Organizations' at Agile Austria Conference 2017. Come and join me on 27th June 2017! It’ll be a great day full of fun and concepts how to build modern Agile Organization and grow Agile leaders. The workshop will be in English and is part of the at Agile Austria Conference 2017 in Gratz, Austria. Register here.read more
Course – Scrum Process – for Scrum Masters, Product Owners
- Inspire the participants with the best practice procedures in implementing Scrum process and agile methods;
- Enable the participants to try model situations;
- Discuss the real case-studies of the participants.
Number of participants: 5 to 10
Duration of the course: 1 day, usually from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., 4 blocks with one hour of lunch break.
- Introduction, why did we implement agile methods;
Scrum process - discussion, experiences, expectations:
- Sprint cycle, planning, estimations, task evaluation, burn downs, customer demo;
- Backlog and user story;
- Team cooperation and customer role.
Roles in the project
- Scrum Master, Product Owner, responsibilities and organization of team;
- Organization structure;
- Retrospective - why we do retrospective and how it works;
- Planning Poker and other evaluations methods;
- Agility and psychology;
- Scrum game.
Part of the workshop is a discussion about how to best implement the Scrum process in the real environment of the customer:
- Which methods to choose;
- Parameters of Scrum process;
- How to involve the customer;
The contents of the course will be modified according to the customer needs.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.