Are you working in a Scrum environment and are you interested in how to introduce Scrum to multiple teams? Do you want to know more about organizational change, lean, system thinking, and advanced practices?
Join Jurgen De Smet, certified LeSS trainer, for his LeSS - Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner training on 17-19 October 2023 in Prague. In this 3 days class, you will learn a lot about Scrum, scaling, lean thinking, systems thinking, product ownership, Huge Scrum, and many more. Training is in English, in person, and you can register here.
Training is confirmed!read more
We have planned three Agile and Scrum training for September 2023: CSM - Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO - Certified Scrum product Owner, and CAL1/E+O Certified Agile Leadership. All trainings will be in English and delivered online (Zoom platform).
The exact training days will be: CSM on September 5-6, 2023, CSPO on September 7-8, 2023, and CAL on September 21-22, 2023.
You can register here and discount early bird price is available till 30 days before the training.read more
Certified Org Topologies Practitioner, Level 1 (COTP-1) - Training in Prague on 14-15 September 2023
Date: 14-15 September 2023
Duration: 2 days
Early bird price: 23 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) valid until 30 days before the start of the training
Regular price: 28 000 CZK plus VAT (21%) otherwise
Place: Prague, Czech Republic
Training is delivered by Alexey Krivitsky, CST and Roland Flemm, PST.read more
Development and testing in Agile and Scrum Team
Do you want to learn more about Agile methods and Scrum process, XP and engineering practices from the perspective of a member of the team? The course is focused on the practices implemented in Agile and Scrum teams in terms of development and testing.
We will discuss, code & learn together specific methods of Extreme Programming, Refactoring, Unit testing, TDD, BDD and other quality-related practices.
Agile Testing session is an immersion into the guiding principles and enabling practices of testing in an agile environment, and to reinforce the idea that Agile testing encompasses a shift in mindset and culture.
It is not important what software you are developing, or what technology you use, but your readiness to perceive new ideas, suggestions, and procedures.
Bring your laptop and favorite editor or IDE with you.
The workshop is for:
- IT architects
- IT managers
- SW development directors
Professional explanation with practical samples, examples and practical coding katas and exercises.
- You will learn that today's software development is not just about programming or testing itself, but about the effectiveness of the use of concepts and tools of modern agile development. Master the different techniques of product design, development, and testing. We will discuss for example system architecture design, when and how to automate testing, how long to maintain and refactor applications.
- You will practically lean techniques on various code katas on your own machines in your favorite. You will get deeper understanding of practices and why use those in real situations in your job and you will gain tools to produce reliable, robust and verifiable software.
- Agile and Scrum in terms of development team member view
- Lean practices for developers - what successful delivery means
- Scrum development team - roles and responsibilities
- Agile Architecture and Design - emerging agile architecture approach
- Quality & Agile, Testing challenges in an Agile Environment
- XP - Engineering practices
Code Katas - exercises focused on learning of principles and practices:
- Unit testing - basic setup and exercise
- Clean code - how principles are helping to make code better
- Test driven development (TDD)
- Refactoring - you don't have to write perfect code from scratch
- Kata retrospective & learnings
Code Katas - focused on:
- Test doubles - Mocks, fakes and stubs
- Double loop TDD - acceptance test driven development
- Kata retrospective & learnings
Other helpful tools - hands on experience:
- Behavior driven development (BDD)
- Functional testing - when and how to use automated functional testing
- UI testing
Register for public courses and workshops >.