The next run of CAL - Certified Agile Leadership I class will be in Prague on 25-26 Apil 2018 in English. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.
You can get early bird price if you register until March 25, 2018.read more
I’m glad that my book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay was officially translated into the Chinese language (Simplified Chinese) and is already available from December 2017. The translated name is: “有效管理敏捷团队:快速成为优秀的ScrumMaster”. The publisher is “Tsinghua University Press” and you can buy the book at different online stores.read more
I’m glad that my book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay was officially translated into the Russian language and is already available from March 2018. The translated name is: “Зузана Шохова - Путь скрам-мастера #ScrumMasterWay”. The publisher is “Mann Ivanov and Ferber” and you can buy the book at their online store.read more
A-CSM Advanced Certified ScrumMaster course
Being a great ScrumMaster is a journey. We will build on top of your Agile mindset, and Scrum experience and help you to skyrocket the success by building great high-performing teams.
The 2 days class is a practical training of the following areas with a focus on Agile Coaching and facilitation skills.
Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
The workshop is practical training of Agile Coaching and Agile Facilitation techniques. Participants shall be able to demonstrate their readiness of the A-CSM learning objectives there during practical simulations, which are going to be validated by the trainer.
Participants are required to do pre-class preparation and to get A-CSM certificate also have at least one year experience as ScrumMasters.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
for public courses and workshops.