The year 2018 continues with CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague on February 26-27, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about #ScrumMasterWay concent and start your path to be The Great ScrumMaster. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe. This class is planned in the Czech language.read more
The first CSPO - Certified Scrum Product Owner training in 2018 will be in Prague on March 1-2, 2018. Come to join me and to learn more about Product Ownership and start your path to be great Product Owner. A unique experience in one of the nicest city in Europe.read more
The end of the 2017 year is coming it is time to prepare and release the schedule of Agile and Scrum training for the 2018 year.
During the year 2018 we will be delivering a lot of interesting Agile and Scrum certification training including CSM – Certified ScrumMaster, CSPO – Certified Scrum Product Owner and a new demanding CAL1 – Certified Agile Leadership. These classes we deliver worldwide including USA, Canada, in Europe we have confirmed places as Belgium (Vienna), Germany (Berlin), Austria (Vienna), Czech Republic (Prague), Slovakia (Bratislava), Slovenia (Ljubljana), and a few class in Asia as well.
Join me for any of my training and learn my tips how to become The Great ScrumMaster and leverage your knowledge. Follow my path which I described in my recent popular book The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay.read more
Agile and Scrum Process: Agile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are using agile in their daily life. Course is great value for those who are already certified Scrum Masters (CSM) and certified Product Owners (CPO).
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners. This track offers learners an introduction to at least one Agile approach, from project chartering and release planning to work breakdown and developing shared understanding.
The training goals
The goal of ICAgile: Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals course is to get real understanding of the Agile mindset and principles. It is also designed to provide enough information to adapt the principles and implement them in your organizations using Scrum and Kanban processes.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as mindset and culture.
Course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case-studies and games where you can directly use the newly learnt points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.