Zuzana Šochová, the new generation of female IT representative, was elected to the Board of Directors of Scrum Alliance
Signaling a shift in the world's perception of central European IT talent, the global Scrum Alliance has elected Zuzana Šochová as its newest member of the Board of Directors. Scrum Alliance is a nonprofit association with more than 500,000 certified practitioners worldwide. The Board of Directors sets governance and policy for the organization.read more
The first run of Certified Agile Leadership – CAL class in Prague is planned on September 14-15, 2017 in English
As I wrote a few days ago I got a license to deliver new CAL – Certified Agile Leadership class certified by Scrum Alliance. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.read more
Zuzi Sochova will facilitate workshop "Agile Leadership to Build Great Teams and Organizations" at Agile Austria Conference 2017
I’m really excited to facilitate my new 1-day Agile Leadership workshop called 'Agile Leadership to Build Great Teams and Organizations' at Agile Austria Conference 2017. Come and join me on 27th June 2017! It’ll be a great day full of fun and concepts how to build modern Agile Organization and grow Agile leaders. The workshop will be in English and is part of the at Agile Austria Conference 2017 in Gratz, Austria. Register here.read more
Agile and Scrum Process: Agile Certified Professional – Agile Fundamentals
Course is accredited by certification from ICAgile. The certification is gained after successful pass of the full training and is included in the course fee.
Position: Team leaders, Project managers, developers, testers, analysts, product managers, directors, owners - who are using agile in their daily life. Course is great value for those who are already certified Scrum Masters (CSM) and certified Product Owners (CPO).
Capacity: 6 - 20
Time: 2 days, 9am-4pm, 4 blocks wirh 1 hour lunch break.
ICAgile - Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals
Agile is a mindset, based on values and principles, not a methodology or process. Based on this fundamental premise, ICAgile was established to drive high-quality, credible Agile education that teaches professionals to approach Agile in any context.
The purpose of the Agile Fundamentals track is to help the learner understand that Agile is a mindset based on values and principles, not a methodology. It offers vocabulary and understanding so that learners can discuss issues, common pitfalls, and potential benefits with other Agile practitioners. This track offers learners an introduction to at least one Agile approach, from project chartering and release planning to work breakdown and developing shared understanding.
The training goals
The goal of ICAgile: Agile Certified Professional - Agile Fundamentals course is to get real understanding of the Agile mindset and principles. It is also designed to provide enough information to adapt the principles and implement them in your organizations using Scrum and Kanban processes.
The course is building on top of your existing Agile know-how and experience. We will not go through the basics all over again, but we will extend the already known principles to allow you to fully embrace Agile as mindset and culture.
Course is designed as very interactive, full of examples, exercises, case-studies and games where you can directly use the newly learnt points and skills.
1. History & Mindset. The purpose of this subject is to understand the Agile mindset and history. The learner will engage in exercises to adopt the Agile mindset.
2. Individuals & Interactions. The purpose of this subject is to understand that individuals, working in teams, create value. The learner will recognize the purpose, concepts and theory supporting this concept, along with applications supporting it.
3. Value‐Driven Development. The purpose of this subject is to understand why Agile development focuses so heavily on working products, including the role of value in driving work. The learner will study iterative and incremental approaches, continuous integration and continuous delivery.
4. Customer & User Involvement. The purpose of this subject is to understand concepts and theory for working with stakeholders, customers and users. The learner will also review possible related benefits and apply potential approaches.
5. Planning & Adapting. The purpose of this subject is to understand the value, concept and theory for learning and adapting at various levels, including product, process, team and organization. The learner will also study potential applications.
Registration - Agile, Lean, Scrum, Kanban courses
Register to public courses and workshops >.