The next CSM - Certified ScrumMaster training in Prague will be on September 7-8, 2017 just before annual Agile Prague Conference. This training is planned in English.read more
Zuzana Šochová, the new generation of female IT representative, was elected to the Board of Directors of Scrum Alliance
Signaling a shift in the world's perception of central European IT talent, the global Scrum Alliance has elected Zuzana Šochová as its newest member of the Board of Directors. Scrum Alliance is a nonprofit association with more than 500,000 certified practitioners worldwide. The Board of Directors sets governance and policy for the organization.read more
The first run of Certified Agile Leadership – CAL class in Prague is planned on September 14-15, 2017 in English
As I wrote a few days ago I got a license to deliver new CAL – Certified Agile Leadership class certified by Scrum Alliance. The training is focused on building a modern Agile Organization and to support personal growth of Agile leaders, emphasizes the right culture of the self-organization, ownership, and responsibility while keeping safety and trust as a prerequisite. Agile leadership is one of the critical aspects of every successful Agile transformation in any organization.read more
CAL - Certified Agile Leadership course
Certified Agile Leadership class brings awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors and is a great way to start your journey of Agile Leader. Participants will develop Agile leadership competency and maturity, which increases effectiveness of a leader in a complex and rapidly changing environment. The class provides balanced education, practice, and peer collaboration.
Certified Agile Leadership class is a great start for the managers and leaders of Agile organization to stay competitive in Agile environment.
An Agile leader …
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organizational effectiveness
- Catalyzes change in others and facilitates organizational change
At the end of class participants will…
- Understand how to create modern Agile Organization
- Get familiar with Agile Leadership concept
- Gain experience with creation of Agile culture
- Create steps to become great Agile Leader
The Certified Agile Leadership program is intended for…
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
What you will receive
"The teacher was awesome! Concepts were explained in detail with lots of examples."
"The content was valuable, and Zuzi's instruction style was very engaging and interactive, so I gained a lot more working knowledge of Agile leadership and how to apply what I've learned in my organization."
"Trainer Zuzi was very good and the course helped me build on my existing knowledge base, with the added bonus of actually having a chance to become certified. I wish more people from my organization could/would take a course like this."
"Helped me to quickly grasp the concepts of Agile leadership and the role of the leader in the Agile organization."
"Very happy with the experience in the class."
"Very informative, hands-on class."
"Easy to understand practical exercises."